ICAX has been invited to speak at Ground Source Live!
on Interseasonal Heat Transfer 8 June 2011
ICAX explains how Interseasonal Heat Transfer can help you address the key issue of combating global warming in a practical way that is in tune with the natural environment.
Protecting and enhancing the environment sits at the heart of sustainability. With the growing awareness that the built environment accounts for nearly half of the UK’s CO2 emissions; innovative, green solutions for designing, constructing and using buildings are in urgent demand.
ICAX answers that demand by providing Interseasonal Heat Transfer which heats buildings in winter without burning fossil fuels. Surplus solar energy is captured by Asphalt Solar Collectors and stored in ThermalBanks in the summer for release into buildings in winter using a ground source heat pump. ICAX can help you achieve sustainability in the built environment.
Edward Thompson, Director, ICAX Ltd, will speak at a seminar on:
Integrating Renewable Technologies to double the performance of heat pumps
- Integrating Ground Source Energy with other Renewable Technologies
- balancing withdrawals & deposits to Thermalbanks
- balancing annual heating loads & cooling loads
- working with carbon free resources
- how Interseasonal Heat Transfer achieves equilibrium
- Philippe Dumas, President, European Geothermal Energy Council
- Guus van Gelder, co-founder, Groenholland
- Simon Rees, Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development, De Montfort University
- Daniel Bernstein, Gaia Geothermal, LLC
- Prof Göran Hellström, CEO, Neo Energy Sweden AB
- Nic Wincott, UK coordinator, Neo Energy Sweden AB
- Ryan Law, managing director, Geothermal Engineering
- Dr Stephen Thomas, Technical Director, OGI Groundwater Specialists
- Dr Robin Curtis
- Edward Thompson, Director, ICAX Ltd
- Renewable Heat Incentive
- Market trends in UK and Europe
- Energy piles
- Thermal response testing
- Thermal conductivity testing
- Integrating ground source with other renewable technologies
- Thermal banks
- Interseasonal Heat Transfer
- Underground thermal energy storage
- How ground source heat pumps work
- Deep geothermal energy in the UK
See also: REHAU press release on Interseasonal Heat Transfer and the REHAU - ICAX Strategic Alliance.