Controls Engineer – Vacancy – Opportunity with ICAX – London
ICAX is looking for an interediate Controls Engineer to join our team in London and help realise our portfolio of exciting projects.
ROLE: Controls Engineer (Electrical, Software/ IT Programming)
You will be able to take responsibility for work package development, across the electrical, software and IT Programming scope. Your qualifications and experience:
Task description (Electrical)
- Produce high level Function Block Diagrams (FBD) along with specs for panel build and on-site wiring
- Produce power requirements calcs
- Review quotes and drawings (wiring diagrams)
- Knowledge of heat pumps or refrigeration systems would be highly desirable
Task description (Software/IT Programming)
- Good knowledge of IEC 61131-3 programming languages in order to use Codesys and ISaGRAF
- Good knowledge of IT networks
- Minimum two years’ experience with industrial automation or BMS systems
Ideally the candidate would also have knowledge of heat pumps and refrigeration.
You will also get involved in system commissioning activities on site.
It would be good if you were capable with a 3D drafting application (i.e. AutoCAD/3D Revit).
Please submit CV to , including information of current terms and pay.